"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
Team ~xSK~ sur Call of Duty 4 REFLEX sur Wii Index du Forum
Team ~xSK~ sur Call of Duty 4 REFLEX sur Wii
Bienvenu sur le forum des ~xSK~ (Call of Duty 4 Wii)

Team ~xSK~ sur Call of Duty 4 REFLEX sur Wii Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Forgot Login And Password ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team ~xSK~ sur Call of Duty 4 REFLEX sur Wii Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty 6 Modern Warfar 2 PC -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
calpanc

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Forgot Login And Password Répondre en citant

Facebook Forgot Login And Password
> DOWNLOAD

Click the link in that email to confirm that you want this email added to your Facebook account. Click Contact in the General tab. Login Basics. To set up a Code Generator:Go to your Security and Login SettingsScroll down to Use two-factor authentication and click EditGo to Code Generator and click SetupFollow the on-screen instructionsUsing Code GeneratorNote: Code Generator is only available from the Facebook app for Android and iOSTo get your code on your mobile device:From your Facebook app, tap Scroll down and tap Code GeneratorUse the code to log into FacebookOther Useful ResourcesCode Generator security codes used for two-factor authentication are always six digits long and expire after 30 or 60 seconds depending on the mobile device you're using.If your security code isn't working, tap My code doesn't work on your mobile device to reset your Code Generator, then try setting it up again on your computerView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. .. I think my account was hacked or someone is using it without my permission.Try Guided HelpOur guided help tool can walk you through the steps to resolve your issue.Get StartedIf you think your account has been hacked or taken over, you should visit this page to secure your account. Make sure no one else has access to any emails associated with your Facebook and that your email password is different from your Facebook account password.Choose friends to be your trusted contacts who you can call if you ever need to get back into your accountUse your authentic name and date of birth on your Facebook account so we can find your profile if you ever lose access to it.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoWhy do I see an ad in my homepage about increasing my account protection? Is this really from Facebook?Yes. We'll ask you to change your password and review recent login activity.Your account may have been hacked if you notice:Your email or password have changedYour name or birthday have changedFriend requests have been sent to people you don't know Messages have been sent that you didn't write Posts have been made that you didn't create You can also review these tools and tips to help keep your account safe. Learn more.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Click Add or Save Changes. You can also use it if you ever need to reset your password.Setting up Code GeneratorRight now you can only set up Code Generator from a computer. Please make sure you're the only person who can access the email addresses and mobile phone numbers listed on your Facebook account.Add another email or mobile phone number to your account in case your original contact method is compromised. We'll ask you to change your password and review recent login activity.Your account may have been hacked if you notice:Your email or password have changedYour name or birthday have changedFriend requests have been sent to people you don't know Messages have been sent that you didn't write Posts have been made that you didn't create You can also review these tools and tips to help keep your account safe. If you still can't log in or forgot your password, you can request a new password.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNoHow do I log out of Facebook?To log out of Facebook:Click at the top right of any Facebook pageSelect Log OutView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. You should receive a call to your mobile number within 5 minutes.Try sending the SMS with the code again.Try sending an SMS containing only "Fb" to 32665 or the alternate number for your country from the Shortcodes by country list below.In some countries, you may need to wait up to 12 hours to get the SMS. I can't log in.If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, you can:Use the email you signed up with, your username or your mobile phone number in the Email or Phone box to identify your accountReset your passwordCheck out our login troubleshooting tipsIf you're still having trouble, we can help you recover your account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. We'll be able to send you a confirmation code to reset your password from a trusted email or mobile phone number. .. If you're still having trouble finding your account, you may be able to have a friend help you find it.Once you find the account, you can reset your password to continue using your account or delete it.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Get started.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. You can click this link to reverse the email change and secure your account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. I don't remove pages if I can help it, so perhaps there's a typo in the URL? As always, the best next thing to do is to use the search box up there in the upper right of this page. We'll send you a confirmation email when you add a new email to your account. I don't know if I still have a Facebook account.If you've previously created an account and it's still on Facebook, we can help you find it. Free Newsletter!Subscribe toThe Ask Leo! Newsletterand get acopy ofThe Ask Leo! Guide to Staying Safe on the Internet FREE Edition. If you entered the wrong number, you can update the number and send the SMS again.To get a mobile phone call with the code, click Did you not get the SMS? > Call [mobile number]. You may also want to learn how to protect yourself against malicious software that can potentially compromise your account.Note: If the email associated with your Facebook account has changed, you can reverse this. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. What is two-factor authentication and how does it work?If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, review these tips first.Two-factor authentication is a security feature that helps protect your Facebook account in addition to your password. Reset Your Password. I lost access to the email address I use for FacebookI cant reset my password because I can't access the email address or phone number listed on my account.You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends. I can't log in.If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, you can:Use the email you signed up with, your username or your mobile phone number in the Email or Phone box to identify your accountReset your passwordCheck out our login troubleshooting tipsIf you're still having trouble, we can help you recover your account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. How do I reactivate it?You can reactivate your account at any time by logging back into Facebook or when you use your Facebook account to log in somewhere else.Remember that you'll need to have access to the email you use to log in to reactivate your account. We're working with mobile carriers to resolve this issue.If you see a message that says you've reached the code limit, please wait a couple of days and try again.You can also try creating a Facebook account with your email instead of a mobile number.Shortcodes by country:AfghanistanView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo 5a02188284
new status for facebook in hinditorcida jovem do botafogo facebookget facebook likes exchangefree download software for facebook chat on mobilefacebook app id for facebook pagefacebook smileys shortcuts chatfacebook apps for ipod touch free downloadfacebook multi login chromespy for facebook accounthow to terminate facebook accounts

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team ~xSK~ sur Call of Duty 4 REFLEX sur Wii Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty 6 Modern Warfar 2 PC -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006